Gotham Gym is a high-profile gym in the West Village looking for a punctual, detail-oriented supervisor to join our community full-time.
- Management experience
- Fluent in English
- Understand the use of cleaning supplies, chemicals, and equipment
- Experience in cleaning large facilities efficiently, following checklists, and communicating effectively with the team
- Be a self-starter
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of supplies and equipment inside the club
- Maintain cleanliness of the immediate exterior of the club
- Knowledge and comfort using floor buffer
- Ensure boxing ring/equipment are in good working order
- Handle backpack vacuum to clean entire gym floor/ring
- Dust lights, TV, equipment, air vents, surfaces, and walls as needed
- Ensure toilets/urinals/showers are clean and free from any mold, including lifting and scrubbing floor mats
- Cleaning Mirrors and Windows
- Wipe down all equipment, ensuring equipment is clean and floor underneath is always free from dust, debris, dirt
- Empty all trash
- Organize maintenance closet
- Ensure laundry is completed and the volume kept up with
- Advise manager and/or assistant manager of inventory levels of cleaning supplies
- Refill all spray bottles around the gym with the proper amount of cleaning solution to water ratio
- Properly clocking in/out
- Communicate with management in regards to incompleted tasks at shift's end
- Work quick, be efficient, and complete daily checklists as well as handle immediate tasks that may arise
- Handle light building maintenance tasks as needed
- Comfortable climbing a ladder to a reasonable height
- Physically be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be on time and reliable
*Fitness Enthusiast a plus!
*Free membership to the gym is included during the duration of your employment.
*Opportunity for growth within the company.
Please submit your resume for consideration.